The link below describes studies that are active and recruiting survivors nationally. If you would like to participate in a study, talk with your health care provider to see if you are eligible. Or, you may also directly contact the research coordinator for the study.
We wish to recognize the COG Nursing Discipline for summarizing these studies and making them available to the public.
- ALTE03N1: Key Adverse Events After Childhood Cancer
- ALTE05N1: Umbrella Long-Term Follow-Up Protocol
- ALTE07C1: Neuropsychological, Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes in Children with Cancer
- ALTE11C1: Longitudinal Assessment of Ovarian Reserve in Adolescents with Lymphoma
- ALTE11C2: Health Effects after Anthracycline and Radiation Therapy (HEART): Dexrazoxane and Prevention of Anthracycline-related Cardiomyopathy
- ALTE15N2: Late Effects After High-Risk Neuroblastoma (LEAHRN) Study
- ALTE1621: Pharmacologic Reversal of Ventricular Remodeling in Childhood Cancer Survivors at Risk for Heart Failure (PREVENT-HF): A Phase 2b Randomized Placebo-Controlled (Carvedilol) Trial
- ALTE16C1: Effects of chemotherapy on fertility in male survivors of osteosarcoma
- ALTE1631 A Randomized Web-based Physical Activity Intervention among Children and Adolescents with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia